- If you have forgotten your login name or password, click this link to reset your password via email. Reset Password Via Email
- Fill in your username or password in the form and you will receive an email with a link to automatically reset your password.
Back to Top
- Click on the “Sign Up” link.
- Fill out the information required in the form. If you have a school email address, you should use your school email address for proper verification. Be ready to check your email, there will be a verification link sent to your email. Click Create my new account.
- Check your email, there should be a link to validate your account in a message from Safe Teachers Admin firstname.lastname@example.org, if you do not receive the email within 15 minutes check your spam or junk email box. Here is what the message will look like.
- When you click on the validation link you will be automatically logged into the SafeTeachers.com training site. Now locate your State in the course list and you will be ready to enroll in your training course. There is a required enrollment key that is available from your administration.
Back to Top
Please enter your question into this form, we will respond as soon as possible.